Ovente ST2010 Featherlite Cyclonic Bagless Canister Vacuum Review
The Ovente ST2010 Featherlite Cyclonic Bagless Canister Vacuum: Fast and Versatile Cleaning For Your Home
Canister vacuums are especially helpful in easily picking up dust, dirt, and pet hairs from various surfaces inside the house. A great feature of a canister vacuum is one that ensures proper cleaning from both hardwood and carpeted floors without the need for exerting effort when cleaning.
A clean house that is free from dust and particles is a great way of keeping your family members away from coughs and colds. This is the reason why homeowners who are particular in maintaining the cleanliness of their homes make sure that they have a trusty vacuum cleaner around the house for faster and easier cleaning.
For those of you who have family members that have allergies or asthma, dust and dirt are often the triggers of attacks. This is why it is important to find the right vacuum cleaner that efficiently and effectively traps away dust inside and prevents it from coming back out.
One such vacuum is the Ovente ST2010 Featherlite Cyclonic Bagless Canister Vacuum which has a HEPA filtration system. This feature is a great advantage for homeowners who have family members that have allergies and asthma.
Keep reading to see if the Ovent ST 2010 canister vacuum is the right one for you.
A summary of the features of the Ovent ST 2010 canister vacuum is as follows:
- Cyclonic Vacuum
- HEPA filtration system that effectively traps fine particles
- Package contains a floor brush, sofa brush, crevice nozzle or bristle brush, telescopic metal wand, hose, dust compartment, and power cord
- Powerful suction provided by its 1200-watts power
- Bagless design
- Translucent dust compartment
- Expandable stainless steel wand
- On and Off step button
- automatic cable rewinder
- 360-degree hose swivel
- Dimensions: 11.5 x 15.5 x 10 inches
- Weight: 12 pounds
The Ovent ST 2010 canister vacuum’s main feature is its great HEPA filtration system that effectively traps 99% of the vacuumed fine particles. This powerful filtration system is a great advantage for those who have asthma and allergies since the dust and dirt particles will not escape through the vacuum’s exhaust vent.
Relatively a cheap buy, this canister vacuum provides fast and efficient cleaning with its cyclone vacuum feature. Its 1200-watts power provides powerful suction that easily lifts off even the finest dust particles from various types of surfaces around the house.
Furthermore, the bristle brush and floor brush accessories of this canister vacuum model provide in-depth cleaning with ease.
For hard to reach surfaces above and below furniture, the expandable stainless steel metallic wand provides you flexibility in cleaning. The 360-degree hose swivel feature gives you easier maneuverability when cleaning since the hose will not get entangled in itself.
The bagless design of this canister vacuum means that you will no longer have to spend extra money in buying dust bag refills whenever you have to clean the house. With its transparent dust bin, you can easily see if you need to empty it out before resuming your house cleaning again.
For easier storage, the Ovent ST 2010 canister vacuum has an automatic cable rewinder that efficiently tucks the electric cord within the canister body. Lightweight yet durable, you can easily carry this vacuum up and down the stairs to clean all your rooms and even your stairs.
- Has a strong cyclonic vacuum that effectively lifts up dirt and dust particles from various surfaces
- The HEPA filtration system effectively traps fine particles and prevents it from coming out of the exhaust vent
- Package contains a floor brush, sofa brush, crevice nozzle or bristle brush that provides better cleaning on different types of surfaces
- Powerful suction provided by its 1200-watts power easily lifts up dirt that has been deeply embedded in various surfaces and crevices
- The bagless design of this canister vacuum saves you extra money since you will no longer have to purchase dust bags every time you need to clean the house
- Translucent dust compartment lets you easily see if the compartment is already full and needs emptying out
- It has an expandable stainless steel wand lets you reach above and below furniture with ease
- On and Off step button lets you easily turn off your device in between and after use
- The automatic cable rewinder feature provide clean and easy storage
- The 360-degree hose swivel provides better maneuverability while cleaning and prevents the hose from getting entangled
- Lightweight body of 12 pounds makes it easier to be carried and dragged around the house while cleaning
- The expandable stainless steel wand can be a bit short for some
- User reviews state that the power cord is not long enough
- Can be very loud when being used
- The dust canister can be a bit small for those who have a large space are to clean
- Some have difficulties in vacuuming their carpets because of its suction
The Ovent ST 2010 canister vacuum is a great vacuum that you can use to clean hard surfaces and carpets in your house. It has a HEPA filtration system that makes it great for users who have asthma or allergies since it prevents dust and other particles from exiting the exhaust.
This is a cheap and lightweight canister vacuum that is great for use around the house.
The Eureka 3670G Mighty Mite canister vacuum is a lighter model with its 9-pound weight. The small canister of this vacuum provides easy maneuverability and mobility to clean areas around the house.
It has a long 20-foot power cord so you can cover a wider space of cleaning without the need to transfer the electric cord very often. The Eureka 3670G Mighty Mite canister vacuum is cheaper than the Ovent ST 2010 canister vacuum and is best for cleaning hardwood floors.
Another cheaper canister vacuum is the BISSELL Zing Rewind Bagless canister vacuum. this model boasts of a three-stage filtration that effectively filters dust and other particles. The filters that come with this model are easily washable.
The canister body of this vacuum is small and compact while also providing easy mobility with its carrying handle.
In comparing these three products, one can see that there is a wide array of cheap canister vacuum models that are small and compact. This makes them a great buy for those who have small and tight spaces.
The lightweight body of these canister vacuum models provide mobility and easy maneuverability to easily clean different room around the house without dragging a heavy vacuum.
The advantage with the Ovent ST 2010 canister vacuum over the other canister vacuum models is the HEPA filtration system that prevents dust and small particles from exiting the vacuum’s exhaust. This is a great feature for homeowners who have asthma and allergies.
The Ovent ST 2010 canister vacuum is a great buy among the wide array of small and compact canister vacuum models in the market. It provides easy mobility for cleaning around the house with its lightweight body and 360-degree hose swivel.
The greatest feature of this canister vacuum is its HEPA filtration system that efficiently and effectively traps dirt and dust particles in the dust bin and prevents it from exiting the exhaust vent.
All in all, the Ovent ST 2010 canister vacuum is a good buy for homeowners who have small homes and do not have to cover a wide area of cleaning. It provides basic cleaning that you will need around the house.