Oreck Commercial XL BB900DGR Pro 5 Canister Vacuum Review
Cleaning those spots that are difficult to reach and removing annoying dust and pet hair in your couch, stair, carpet, curtains, floor and more is no sweat using Oreck XL Pro 5, a powerful handheld canister vacuum, super compact with complete detailing tools.
Pet owners are lucky to acquire this, cleaning up their pet’s mess when they shed or bring dirt inside the house is a breeze.
Do you happen to experience some serious back or neck issues when cleaning? You don’t need to worry because this little monster offers an easy-to-carry feature which comes in the form of a durable strap, integrated handle and adjustable extension wand and hose.
This high-end vacuum cleaner has a hushed high-vortex motor. It’s a great alternative to keep pace with those clunky on-board accessories featured in some upright vacuum cleaners.
Oreck manufactured some of the best handheld vacuum cleaners on the market and XL Pro 5 is one of them. It has a decent suction capability considering its size, which precedes the manufacturer’s reputation.
- It includes an integrated handle and a shoulder strap.
- The vacuum is powered by a two-stage 4-amp motor.
- The 4-foot hose is adjustable.
- The wand can be extended.
- Power cord reaches up to 30 feet.
- It only weighs 5 pounds.
- It has a 1-quart capacity.
- Its dimension measures 8 6 15 inches.
- Its compact and lightweight design, integrated handle, and shoulder strap enable you to carry it around easily when vacuuming.
- Cleaning high places like ceiling fans, overhead vents and etc. can be done easily with its adjustable wand and hose.
- The strong high vortex engine motor provides longevity and incredible vacuuming capability.
- The compact canister can keep pace with the capacity of a heavier canister.
- It has a great cleaning performance for carpets and bare floors.
- It’s a multipurpose cleaning tool considering the intuitive accessories it has.
- You can cover a large area vacuuming without the need to change outlets with its 30-foot cord.
- If it’s found defective, you can have it replaced or refunded prior to 1 year.
- It doesn’t have a beater bar.
- The suction power deteriorates as bag fills.
- The handle might get a little warm after a long use.
- It has a smaller bag capacity and needs a periodic change if it’s full of dust and debris.
We spend so much time in our homes and it’s important to keep it clean, nice and tidy if we want to live a healthy lifestyle. This is made possible by using Oreck Commercial XL Pro 5 Canister Vacuum – BB900DGR , super compact.
It is compact, lightweight, easy-to-carry and powerful. It comes with a variety of easy-to-use attachments for your cleaning needs and each can be used with or without the adjustable extension wand, which is great for removing dust that has inhabited those tight spaces. It also does an excellent job of doing an above floor cleaning.
You don’t even have to look for other outlets to plug to which usually happens with models having shorter cords. BB900DGR XL Pro 5 comes with a 30-foot cord to cover a large area when vacuuming. Pet hair problems? It’s something natural if you have a pet that’s shedding.
You can have it vacuumed using BB900DGR XL Pro 5; in fact, you can also groom your pet with it. It can keep pace with a heavier canister. Although the unit is high-end, it has its share of cons.
The unit does not include a beater bar which supposedly is the spinning brush on the bottom of the vacuum that fluffs the carpet by digging it, removing hair while permitting the suction power to pick up the dirt and debris. There are other canister vacuums available in the market which supports dual-motor system.
The Panasonic MC-CG937 does not only come with a beater bar but with complete on-board intuitive attachments, an OptiFlow technology, and HEPA media air filtration system.
It is the best option out there if you are totally hygienic or a clean freak because it features the use of a replaceable bag. Replaceable bags are removed along with the dust, pet hairs, allergens and other toxic substance tightly contained in it, and changed once it becomes full.
It is actually a good remedy to counteract an allergy or asthma considering that it is a bagged type and it has HEPA media air filter system.
To keep the unit working effectively, there is a need for a frequent maintenance that is cleaning the filter more often to avoid clogging. It comes a bit more costly and clunky to haul than BB900DGR XL Pro 5 though.
The super compact canister vacuum Oreck Commercial XL Pro 5 – BB900DGR is a godsent household companion. It’s reliable and easy to use. Cleaning the furniture, above the floor, and even in the corners and tight spots you thought impossible to reach is a chore made simpler using the BB900DGR XL Pro 5.
Imagine doing household routine tasks, it’s like taking an eternity to get those dirty and dusty areas in your house cleaned and spotless without using one of these lifesavers. It is incredibly lightweight and has two-stage, 4-amp bypass motor which in turn has a pretty great amalgamation of size versus power.
The vacuum is usable for any type of bare floors and carpets. It has a very impressive suction power.
It’s also a convenient tool for people who suffer from back or neck pain because it has an integrated handle and shoulder strap which makes it very easy to haul when cleaning.
It’s also a great tool for taking care of those tumbleweeds of hairs and pet hairs scattered on the surface around the house and on places where dust accumulates. For a handheld canister, it’s a great tool and the best buy.